Thursday, August 03, 2006

Yesterday

Wow, Yesterday was such an awesome day. Not one moment to take a breather. Lets see. Woke up at 10:30, got dressed and ready for six flags. Picked up one of my friend, and went to six flags. We had a great time up there. That loop in the Superman is like the best loop in the entire theme park.

We rode the scorcher two times in 5 minutes. That line was extremely short, and the ride is great. I think we should go back and ride the same ride over and over and over and over. Yanno, you would definitely get your money's worth by doing it. Hitting the same ride tons of times is the way to go, if it is a short line.

Anyways, we got home and played Tennis, as usual. That was fun, and hard work. After that was unite worship. It looks like I'll be in technical arts now, so, I probably wont be seeing nearly as much of my friends as I would like to. But that is where I feel God is calling me now, and I know his will is the best. I'll follow him even through the pain.

I didn't even really get to hear what the message was at unite, wish I did. But I did catch a lot of key elements, and have applied them to my life. I practically started my own little self myth buster session. Its all in my head, but its a good thing no? haha.

After that, Chris, Nathan & I were all invited over to the Peterson's. That was so much fun. The little ones were all swimming in the pool. I love to be around kids. There so much fun. Anyways, Chris got thrown into the pool by Nathan and lee. So, I jumped in right after him...To ummm...make him not feel so bad..or alone. So I got to hang out too.. Anyways, I think I accidently hurt Anna... I felt so terrible after doing that (Anna if your reading this... I'm very sorry, I couldn't sleep at night because of that)

Other than that, elof kept jumping on me and trying to drown me... So I just played along to make him think he was stronger. It was pretty cool. That pool is awesome at night, all lit up and stuff. I cant think of a better place to be at then the Peterson's...besides the church of course. Even then...the peterson family makes up like half the church.

Well anyways, Jenna got upset that we were in the pool. She said her father would probably be mad and not like that...so Chris and I kinda panicked and got out... I was wondering why he wasn't out yelling yet... and then...we started joking about it. He gave us both these really cool shirts. He obviously had a lot of them..but Chris and I were like..Oh no, he's one of those super nice people when he is angry..This is creepy..what do we dooo...ack...oh no..

We weren't completely serious, but we were having fun. Mr. Peterson eventually called me out to tell me that he wasn't angry. Made me feel a whole lot better since I look up to the guy.

Well anyways, I have been inside this prison all stinkin day. I love working on the computer and designing layouts, and whatever else I did today, but... um...I need to go outside and experience Gods awesome creation.. Nature beats technology in every way. So later people.

No comments: