Friday, July 28, 2006

Empty

I'm a bit empty right now. Its funny, its like, no matter what I try to do, there is still this gap that needs filling. Like an inborn feeling of emptiness. I have the world right now. I have the coolest friends in the world, and I can talk to them about anything. I love to be with them, yet even when I am with them there is still a gap that they cant fill.

I was thinking about that, I guess there is only one who can fill that void. Strange, that we procrastinate on reading the Bible, or praying, when He is the only one who can fill the gap. I'll wager that Satan is doing everything he can to cover our eyes to the truth.

I remember growing up, I would always do the worldly things, and even now as a Christian, I am just as susceptible to some of them. Its so hard to break old habits. Recently though, I believe that the holy spirit has been helping me along the way. He is the one that Lives inside of me. He is just as real as the things we see around us, no... He is realer than that.

The Kingdom of Heaven is upside down, in order to save your life, you must give it up. In order to receive, you must give. Show love instead of hate. Its so much better than the wicked ways of the world though. And we put to death the evil desires of the flesh, for we are new creatures in Christ.

I love this new life that is in me. I am a new person and I know that. I love Jesus, and I give all credit to him, for he has done a work in me so far beyond what I could have ever expected. He has filled the gap, and paid my debt.

I've taken several steps towards my new life with God. I want my hands to serve him, I want to dedicate my life to him. That's why I am going to Fulfill The Call. I've been so worried about getting there, I myself cannot hope to pay the funds, but, this is my decision. I know its in God's hands and I have complete faith in him.

No comments: