Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Oh, I feel at the absolute bottom here, I have given up on Gods word and I so desperately want to come back to it. I am empty and am nothing without him. I should stop concerning myself about why I follow him, and In my times of doubt, I shall remember what he has done for me, In showing himself to me. I must be a lucky man, for I had a purpose in my life.

The more I learn in this world the smaller I feel. Certain things that once brought me delight flee before me and I am left with nothing. Why is this world so cruel? I feel that everybody in this planet always steps on my feet, that I cannot become what I want to become.

Yet what is it that I want to become so much? Will it make any difference to me at all? Will diving my head into programming somehow take away the pain and lonelieness? I am an outcast by society, Will I ever fit in and become something?

Most of the guys my age think about how to get a girl... What good would that do for me? Still feel empty even with family around. Nothing can fill this gap that has been put into me.

When In doubt, I can always turn to every life point seeking letter I write. Everything points to something that needs to be there to fill me. Everything points to something superior to what this world has to offer. Everything points to God being there.

No comments: