Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Stuff

I'm not really a creative writer ( yet ) so basically my blog is really just a log.
A log of the events in my life, that may be of no particular interest to anybody reading but me.
I don't mind that at all. in fact if you are reading all of this, and you are not me, either we are in a relationship and are sharing our lives with one another, or you are a creepy stalker.

If you are a creepy stalker, I invite you to feel free to stalk me, but I do not intend to give you any incentivie to pursue me further. You are probably creepy and have emotional issues, I cant deal with that.

Snapshot time:
Today I Rolled into work around 7:40 am. I worked till about 5:20. I set goals and have been learning about carrying a vision for the company. I got home and I played guitar. Dane came over, we went to mcdonalds with karrie and aimee.
I talked to people today. I have made many people laugh. Making people laugh is new to me. I am told I am funny. Thats pretty nice. Pretty much I have an awesome life.

Went looking at furniture at wallmart today. I will probably be moving out of my parents house soon and embarking on a new adventure in rome, God willing.

Hadyn's mom cut my hair today. That was pretty cool. Hadyn is one of my closest friends. I have no idea how the future is going to play out, but I would not complain if I got to be more than friends with her. She is one heck of an awesome person. probably my favorite person right now.

Sometimes she is really insecure. I wish she wasn't. She has no idea just how comparitively beautiful she is to other girls. Every guy practically has a crush on her.

Her mom told me she has alot of respect for me. thats something I highly value.

I need to keep better track of my money. I am giving up too much. Not that i am selfish, just it really should not be considered my money to begin with. I need to budget it. and budget it to glorify God.

No comments: